GP0's ports configuration
These options enable the configuration of GPO outputs, i.e. light and sound signaling devices. This allows for more efficient control of the reader during his work.
We configure the options in the lines:
RED_LIGHT_PORT; BLUE_LIGHT_PORT; GREEN_LIGHT_PORT; BUZZER_PORT;
The configuration consists of assigning the port number to which the siren has been connected.
- "RED_LIGHT_PORT" - Port used for signaling no connection between the reader and the server. Most often it is a lamp with a red light.
- "BLUE_LIGHT_PORT" - The port used for signaling tag reading. Most often it is a lamp with a blue light.
- "GREEN_LIGHT_PORT" - Port used to signal connection between the reader and the server. Most often it is a lamp with a green light.
- "BUZZER_PORT" - The port used for signaling read tag. A buzzer is connected to the port.
RED_LIGHT_PORT;3 BLUE_LIGHT_PORT;2 GREEN_LIGHT_PORT;1 BUZZER_PORT;4
Form of data sent to the host:
- the signal light of no connection is connected to port 3
- the signal light of reading tag is connected to port 2
- the signal light of connection is connected to port 1
- the buzzer signal is connected to port 3